CADMUS® International School – Duhok students will benefit from a high-quality education that helps them reach their full potential. CADMUS® students will learn through the SABIS® Educational System™, an integrated, comprehensive, Kindergarten through twelfth grade academic program.
The SABIS® Educational System™ uses dynamic materials, proven methods, and cutting-edge technology to give students a solid foundation of knowledge and essential skills that they can use as a springboard for learning in college and beyond. The skills acquired include creativity, collaboration, confidence, and critical thinking, among others, as well as an ability to engage as independent learners.
Some features of the SABIS® Educational System™ include:
- A well-structured, comprehensive international curriculum aligned to national standards
- Proven instructional methods that keep students engaged and learning efficiently
- SABIS® Book Series: 2,100+ digital and traditional titles developed by SABIS®
- Timely tracking of student performance through regular assessment to identify and fill any learning gaps
- An enriching and active SABIS Student Life Organization®
- Cutting-edge technology in the classroom